Tuesday 30 April 2013


Marc Jacobs perfumes review



Dot perfume
url.jpg
I got bought this perfume for Christmas last year and ever since I've worn it every day and been completely in love with it! The smell is indescribably its just perfect.. I recommend this perfume so much I've had so many comments on and people wanting to try it out!The packaging is also so gorgeous but it's hard to put in your bag as its so big so I tend to put it in smaller sample size bottles to carry it round! BUY IT NOW! It smells amazing!






LOLA
url.jpg
I got this perfume 2 years ago and have gone through two bottles of it, it seems to last for ages and the packaging is also amazing! I have gone off this scent for day a bit now as its quite strong and florally (don't even know if that's a word haha) so I tend to wear it at night now.








url.jpg

Daisy


Daisy is a very light floral scent and perfect for day time! It's lovely but not my favourite!









Oh LOLA
url.jpg
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFUME EVER. I haven't bought this perfume yet but every time I go into a perfume store or boots I always spray my self with it! It smells fruity and floral and has gorgeous pink bottle, and looks a lot like the LOLA bottle!









No comments:

Post a Comment