Sunday 16 June 2013

KIMONOS AND PATTERNED JACKETS

Hey guys, i have recently been really loving patterned statement jackets and gorgeous cover up kimonos. Here are a few of the pieces i have had my eye on







THE STATEMENT JACKET

This amazing unique beaded jacket is stunning!!! I love love love this so much,
This is from +Topshop by the way and is £150 which is quite steep but you can also checkout +ASOS for some similar at a great price

 This is a super cute nude, again beaded jackets (i've got a thing beads at the moment haha) I purchased the matching shorts to go with this jacket and a few weeks later +Topshop released this, so i'm debating wheather i should grab one as i LOVE co-ords.





I have just ordered this gorgeous fluro orange jacket from +ASOS and i can't wait for it to arrive! I will do a seperate blog on my review when it's here and will be uploading and ootd with it aswell!







I know this is completly irellivant but +Miss Selfridge have brought in some amazing metal toe capped shoes that i have ordered in a coral colour to go with this jacket and there only £28 so there also worth looking at!



Kimonos 

I have found my kimono's have been a staple piece for me throughout these sunny spring/summer days. I think there a perfect stylish way to cover up from the breeze but still look fab!

These are a few i have been loving..

Amazing aztec/tribal print kimono from  
+ASOS




Preppyguru x












1 comment: